Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

P.S. Dear Steve Jobs, I will help you cure your cancer in return for access to your computers and computer building machines. Same goes for anyone who is willing to say fuck science and have a good conversation with me about everything we almost know, but don't. My email address is on this blog

Dear Israelistine: shut the fuck up and hug it out. I love you. teach. learn. talk.

Dear Japanese people- you have (and are still probably being) been exposed to high levels of radiation (perhaps we all have). I ask you to encourage your body's natural cancer-defenses with reiki. you guys "found" it. please encourage its use(for free).

Dear soundcloud community- you are the the most beautiful blossoming creatively charged minds I know. SO much respect, you have no idea. I beg that you use your powerful self motivation skills and creative learning skills to learn a computer language, if you don't know one already (java is fun as fuuuck), and work on this problem. you as possessors of strong motivation systems, have even more of the keys to this shit than most, I'd say... Let's do this. Pm me to chat.

4 comments:

  1. to the heads of countries, here is where to put your funding. Again, I will help anyone who will have a good conversation about this shit with me.
    Love,
    David Atlas

    ReplyDelete
  2. and play tron (armagetronad.net) we need to study brain impulses in a very fast-paced decision making setting. it is a good analogy for the game of life. sumo, I believe requires the most strategy and quick thinking. you'll meet many player 1s who will try to intimidate you with their passive-aggression. who take the game too seriously and miss the point-- that it showcases our powerful decision-making abilities, one of the great beauties of human intelligence--and anyway, they're damn fun to troll <3
    maze more. it requires far more skill and intelligence and it all ends in death,anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thousands of new jobs must be based around this endeavor, this technology that mimics our own intelligence. economy solved.

    ReplyDelete